As I’m posting more recipes, I decided to post my homemade oil and vinegar dressing. This is perfect for salads and may be called for in some of the recipes I post.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or unrefined olive oil
- 1/2 cup Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the oil and vinegar to a carafe or something you can use to pour the dressing.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the oil and vinegar.
- Add the garlic salt.
- Shake them all together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
You may need to add more oil, It depends on your taste. This is the way I like it.