I just recently discovered a love for Avocados and decided to make a dip with my favorite ingredients :)! It came out really good and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do.
|Recipe: Homemade Guacamole Dip||
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove skin and seed from avocado’s and place them in a bowl. Smash and stir.
- Chop up onion (I used white onion) and put in the bowl.
- Wash cilantro and chop and place it in the bowl.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze it in a separate little container to catch the seeds. Pour juice without the seeds into the bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I love how natural this dip is Plus! It’s good for you! My kids even love it!