Here’s a really good fruit salad I made the other day. I used the Fabulous Fruit Salad recipe! The picture didn’t come out that great but I ate it all so I can’t retake it, LOL!
|Recipe: Fabulous Fruit Salad||
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat lemon yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine red apple, Granny Smith apple, nectarine, celery, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Mix in yogurt. Chill until ready to serve.
I had to quadruple the recipe because I made it for our Sunday night Bible Study Pot Luck. Everyone really liked it. The only thing I might change next time is the yogurt flavor. I wasn’t crazy about the lemon flavor. Maybe I’ll try strawberry next time.