The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
I just realized that I’ve never put a post together about how to get the most out of Christian Clippers. This blog focuses on Jesus, coupons, online deals, product reviews, giveaways, freebies, healthy living, travel, family fun and hot bargains.
I’m the only person that posts on the Christian Clippers blog. I try my hardest to get you the best deals and match ups out there. If you’d like to know about me, you can click this about me link to learn more. You can also read about why I write this blog.
Here’s a explanation of the navigation bar:
- Home – This is the landing page for my blog. I post several things a day that I think are important for you to know about. This is why it’s very important to subscribe to my daily e-mail updates or RSS Reader. It’s SPAM free and will keep you up to date with all the deals.
- New Here? – This is where you need to start if you want to learn to coupon. It’s pretty self explanatory to me BUT I’m not new to couponing so it makes sense. I’m open to suggestions on how to make the learning process easier so please leave a comment if you have a suggestion.
- Browse by Store – Drug Stores and Super Centers – The purpose of these pagse is to find a blog that does your store coupon match ups. Obviously these are regional deals so I can’t supply them but I spent a lot of time finding blogs that do. The point is to utilize their expertise to match your coupons for the best deals. It can take hours to do this your self so why not utilize the free service they offer.
- Freebies – This page has the best freebies as I find them.
- Hot Bargains – This page has the Hottest Bargains that are not always online offers.
- Online Deals – This page has the best online deals as I find them.
- Coupons – This page contains all the printable coupon sources. If you have specific brands you like, then you should visit their website and sign up for their coupons.
- Travel and Family Fun – This page features places I’ve been. I like to share my thoughts on fun activities.
- About Me – This is a page about me and this blog.
- Healthy Living – This page features healthy living tips, my testimony on The Body Ecology Diet and recipes.
- Product Reviews – This page has products I’ve reviewed and my thoughts on them.
- Giveaways – This page has the current and past giveaways from my blog.
It may appear that I have several ads on my blog but please understand that this is how I keep the blog free to visitors. It cost me money to run the blog and this is just one of the ways I can cover the cost.
If you have any questions or suggestions about my blog please let me know. My purpose is to make it as easy to navigate as possible!
Share this post