Baby back ribs were on sale and we all love them so I decided to make this yummy Crispy Baked Potato Recipe. It comes for the Mrs. Dash website but the instructions are really confusing to me!
|Side Dish Recipe: Crispy Baked Potato Wedges||
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- 4 medium size red potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, slivered
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Dry potato wedges on paper towels, rub with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Original Blend.
- Roast on baking pan about 30 minutes, turning at 15 minutes to evenly brown potatoes.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a small pan with remaining Mrs. Dash® Original Blend. Serve alongside roasted wedges for dipping.
This recipe was very good, I just had some confusion with the instructions. I cut the potatoes and then out them in a plastic bag to mix. I used 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of Mrs. Dash original Blend. it always seems to mix better that way.
I baked them for 15 minutes and then turned them over for another 15 minutes. The potatoes came out just the way I like them, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! I attempted to make the dip but it didn’t come out very well. It just seemed like an oil dip. They were much better by itself or even with a light Ranch dip.
The kids didn’t like this recipe very much. It was a little spicy which surprised me. Overall I thought it was good and I will be making it again!