Eating at Chili’s just got easier for people like me who are trying to make healthy eating a way of life. Chili’s Lighter Choices Menu features seven bold entrees that are delicious, nutritious and flavorful!
Chili’s listened to the guest feedback they received about providing healthier options on their menu. The seven entrees satisfy the needs from health-conscious guests, while maintaining the bold, Southwestern flavors they’ve come to expect from Chili’s entrees. The Lighter Choice items are featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com and meet HealthyDiningFinder’s nutrition criteria: not more than 750 calories, 25 grams fat and 8 grams saturated fat.
I love eating at Chili’s so when I heard the news about the new menu options, I had to check them out! The Lighter Choice Menu is on the regular menu which makes it really convenient. You don’t have to worry about a ton of menu’s in front of you. I was really excited to see a Quick Response (QR) code on the menu. It makes it really easy to connect online to the nutritional information.
Check out the seven entrees currently on the menu:
- Grilled Chicken Salad – grilled chicken with cheese, tomatoes, black beans, corn relish and honey-line vinaigrette served atop field greens (420 calories)
- Lighter Choice Santa Fe Chicken Wrap – with corn, tortilla strips, avocado and tomatoes. Served with steamed broccoli, and a side of low-fat ranch (680 calories)
- Lighter Choice Grilled Chicken Sandwich – with tomato, lettuce and non-fat honey mustard dressing on a wheat bun. Served with steamed broccoli (610 calories)
- Lighter Choice 6 ounce Classic Sirloin – 100 percent USDA Choice sirloin with carne asada rub and pico de gallo. Served with steamed broccoli (260 calories)
- Margarita Grilled Chicken – classic Margarita-flavored grilled chicken with hints of line and citrus, served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips and house-made pico de gallo (550 calories)
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken – Habanero and sweet orange glaze brushed over grilled chicken with onions and peppers. Served with rice and steamed broccoli (670 calories)
- Lighter Choice Grilled Salmon with Garlic & Herbs – served with rice and steamed broccoli (480 calories)
I’m sure you can imagine how hard of a decision it was for me to choose. I decided to try the Margarita Grilled Chicken. It was really good and filling. I love black beans so it’s a blessing that they go hand in hand with healthy eating.
I highly encourage you to visit Chili’s and try out the Lighter Option items. You’ll be surprised that they’re considered a lighter option!
Prize: One reader will win a $20 Chili’s eGift Certificate.
This giveaway is open to US Only.
This giveaway ends 2/17/12 at 11:59 pm.
How to enter this giveaway:
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry*
Earn 1 Entry: What item would you like to try on the Lighter Choices Menu? (This is required for your entries to count)
Earn 1 Entry by “Liking” this post (Top of this post)
Earn 1 Entry by sharing this giveaway on Facebook (Bottom of post under “Share this deal”) *This can be done once a day*
Earn 1 Entry by Following Christian Clippers on Twitter and “Re-Tweeting” this post (Top of this post). You may re-tweet this one time a day for an additional entry (leave a comment each time you tweet and a link to each tweet).
Earn 1 Entry by Following Christian Clippers on Google+ (Side bar on the right).
Earn 1 Entry by clicking the +1 button (Bottom of post under “Share this deal”)
Earn 1 Entry by entering another one of my current giveaways (Leave the contest name in your comment).
Earn 2 Entries by adding this giveaway to a “giveaway linky”. (Max of 20 entries)
Earn 4 Entries for subscribing to Christian Clippers by email or RSS Reader Feed. Never miss out on the deals by getting one email update daily (no spam just one email). You must confirm your subscription. *If you are already a subscriber just tell me and Thanks!
The winner’s are chosen by “And The Winner Is” plug in. The winner’s will be notified by email and have 48 hrs to respond before another winner is chosen. Please be sure to check your “spam” folder. In addition to the winning email, the winners will be listed on the winners page.
Disclosure: I was provided samples for review purposes. This giveaway prize is provided by the sponsor. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.