Here’s a great healthy recipe from Ready Set Eat.
|Crockpot Recipe: Vegetable Pork Stew||
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 pounds thick cut boneless pork chops, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt’s® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) cut green beans, drained
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add carrots, potatoes, drained tomatoes, meat, pasta sauce and sugar to slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until pork is tender. Stir in green beans just before serving.
This was very quick and easy recipe. I followed the instructions exactly except I added 1 1/2 tbsof Paula Deen’s House Seasoning. I’ve never cooked anything with this many vegetables. To my surprise the kids liked it!