- We shouldn’t desire evil things.
- We are only to worship God.
- We’re not to commit fornication.
- God’s work in our lives is not to be challenged.
- We’re not to complain about the circumstances God gives us.
We need to trust that God has a good plan.
God won’t allow us to be tempted beyond our control, he’ll always offer a way out.
We should always think about others.
Read: 1 Corinthians 11
Just joining us on this journey? Click here to catch up with us.
To Be Continued Saturday, August 20th…………..