- The Home Depot – Saturday 9am-Noon, Free “How-to Workshop”: build a Spice Rack.
- Pottery Barn Kids – Saturday, Doll Tea Party: a tea time for kids to dress up and share their favorite doll or teddy bear. Enjoy refreshments, crafts and stories. Call your store to RSVP.
- Toys R Us – Saturday Noon-3pm, Ultimate Kickoff to Christmas: meet Geoffrey, try out this season’s hottest toys, create your Holiday Wish List, and take home a FREE giveaway!
- Borders – Saturday 2pm, Lego Party: games, building activity, LEGO Atlantis giveaway and more!
- Bass Pro Shop – Saturday & Sunday, see website for times, Santa’s Wonderland: crafts, photo, games & activities.
- Lakeshore Learning – Saturday 11am-3pm, Fall Leaves Mobile: made with a lot of colorful collage leaves.
- Michaels – Saturday 10am – Noon, The Knack Free Family Event: Show your appreciation with a Thank-You Star for a veteran or soldier.
- Walmart Event Finder – enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area.
- Bank of America is hosting a Museums On Us day November 6th & 7th. If you are a Bank of America cardholder you can take advantage of this awesome deal! There are over 100 locations across the US. Just go HERE and see participating Museums, Zoos, Science Centers, Botanical Gardens & more in your area. Then just present any Bank Of America Card!
Thanks! Frugal Finds 4 Frugal Minds