Here’s what you need to do…
- Gather up your used, working iPods (up to 3 per customer) and head to your local Toys R Us beginning today, October 17th through Saturday, October 23rd.
- Bring the iPod(s) to the Guest Services desk.
- Once it has been confirmed that the iPod(s) are in working order and not visibly damaged, values will be offered for each of the iPods, based on the unit’s model and age (up to a max of $100!)
- You will then receive an activated iPod trade-up card equal to the total worth of all iPods traded (limit 1 Trade-Up card per guest).
- Keep in mind that children under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian complete the transaction
- This Trade-Up card is valid on your next purchase and can be used on any item.
- Be sure to call your local store as not all Toys R Us stores are participating.