I just receive an email from Kmart that are doubling coupons up to $1. The last Kmart Double Coupon Event was up to $.99 and I had a really hard time finding deals. It should be much better this time around. The email is unclear of when it will start, the email states that it is valid through 8/14/10. I think it will start Sunday but it may start today. I hope I receive another email from them with clarification. Click here to view participating locations. I will start working on match ups for this event.
Rules for this event:
- You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $1 value. Example: if you have a $1 coupon it will be doubled to $2. Coupons over $1 will not be doubled.
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program. The cashier must swipe your reward’s card at the beginning of your transaction
- Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
- If you are using more than 5 coupons in your transaction, ONLY the first 5 coupons will be doubled.
- Does not include Kmart Store Coupons or Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons (Kmart coupons will not be doubled)
coleenAugust 7, 2010 @ 12:00
hi there...so NOT all kmart stores will be doing the (5) double coupons? is that true? <3
AprylAugust 7, 2010 @ 16:13
Check out my post for participating locations.
coleenAugust 7, 2010 @ 18:45
hi there...oh, ok--it is just the supercenters. thanks, apryl! God bless. <3