Rite Aid Wellness Program
Using your wellness+ card gets you benefits including UP+ rewards and your purchases. The total is calculated before coupons!
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend on nonprescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase. (see details)
MEMBER LEVEL* POINTS REWARDS
- For every 125 points a one-time, 10% off shopping pass
- Silver + 500 points 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
- Free health screenings
- Gold + 1,000 points 20% off all non-prescription points purchases every day
*All members are enrolled at the plus level and can earn their way to silver+ and gold+.
Visit the Rite Aid Wellness Program and Rewards for more info.
Use your Wellness+ Card when doing +Up Rewards
- +UP rewards print out at the bottom of your receipt.
- +UP rewards are tied to your wellness card.
- +UP rewards usually expire 14-20 days from the time they are awarded. Check the expiration date listed.
- Rite Aid will not accept a expired +UP Reward.
- You can roll +UP rewards back into the same deal.
- +UP deals are unlimited unless stated otherwise in the ad.
- If a deal states “limit x per household”, they are kept track of on your wellness card. If you buy more than the stated limit, the +UP rewards will not print.
- Contact corporate if you don’t get your +UP for some reason
Rite Aid Video Values
These are $ off coupons and $/$$ coupons that you earn by watching videos. They’re usually videos to promote a brand and at the end of watching it, you can print your coupon!
Visit Rite Aid Video Values to Register.
Rite Aid Single Check Rebates (SCR)
Single Check Rebates are a monthly program. A booklet is available at the store and are sometimes advertised in the weekly circulars. The deals are also online if you want to be sure you find them all.
Sign up to register for Single Check Rebates .
It’s easy to claim your SCR’s. You need to keep your receipt and enter it online. This is a monthly offer so be sure to enter all your receipt for the month before you submit for that month. If you submit for the month and still have more receipts, you won’t be able to submit anymore for that month.
You can earn SCR rebates whether your shopping in-store or online. Your receipt will have the info you need to input to claim your SCR.
Updated: March 2012