This zucchini bread turn out so good in the slow cooker. You don’t even need yeast in it. I slice it up and then keep it in the refrigerator so it doesn’t get crumbly. It’s really tasty warmed up with butter on it. The best part of all is that it’s healthy :)!
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup of a sugar substitute (I use Lakanto and my mom uses Stevia)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (Appx 2 zucchini)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine salt, baking soda, baking powder, whole wheat flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl until well blended.
- Shred zucchini in a food processor.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Gently stir in zucchini.
- Place mixture in loaf pan. It will need to be pressed together in the pan.
- Place loaf pan in your slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and let cool. Once it’s cool, put it in a zip lock bag and put it in the refrigerator.
To make this bread even healthier, use Organic ingredients!
Visit my Healthy Living page for recipes and tips.