It’s officially time for Christmas shopping and PetSmart has a huge selection of gifts for the pet in your life. The Holiday Shoppe is filled with tons of goodies. PetSmart asked their customers to choose their top 10 holiday favorites and the results are in.
- Sunbeam® Gourmet Dog Treat Maker ($29.99) – Make your own holiday treats for your dog. Available in stores only.
- Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket ($29.99) – When it’s cold outside, keep your pet warm with these soft throws. Ten percent of the purchase price is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets.
- PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Plush Rudolph Reindeer ($6.99) – Let Rudolph be your dog’s guide for holiday play.
- PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Bumble Plush Dog Toy ($6.99) – Your dog will love this Abominable Snow Man under the tree.
- ToyShoppe™ Grinch Plush Rings ($6.99) – Tug-and-pull fun for your dog with your favorite Grinch character. Styles include Max, Grinch and Cindy Lou.
- PetHoliday™ by All Living Things™ Holiday Gingerbread Chews ($1.99) – Include your small pet in the Gingerbread making with these great chews! Available in stores only.
- Martha Stewart Pets™ Pajamas ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your pet will be picture perfect on Christmas morning in these festive pajamas.
- Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Intelligence Penguin Toy ($14.99) – Dogs will have hours of fun finding the penguins nestled in this plush igloo.
- Grinch Christmas Tree Dress ($15.99 to $17.99) – This dress will have the whole family singing around the Christmas tree.
- Top Paw™ Sock Monkey Sweater ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your dog will monkey around in this sweater.
My favorite pick was the Martha Stewart Pets™ Pajamas. It took Buzz a little while to get used to them but now he doesn’t mind wearing them. They are really easy to put on and are just as cute as can be! In the background of the picture you can see the Luv-A-Pet Plush Chance Dog. He is super soft and even has a squeaker in his tummy. Even better, 10% of the purchase price goes to PetSmart Charities to help homeless pets.
Prize: One reader will in $25 worth of Holiday Products at PetSmart (Winners Choice)
This giveaway ends 12/10/12 at 11:59 pm.
This giveaway is open to US Only.
How to enter this giveaway:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry*
Earn 1 Entry: Visit PetSmart and tell me what you would get if you won. (This is required for your entries to count)
Earn 1 Entry by “Liking” this post (Top of this post)
Earn 1 Entry by following Christian Clippers on Twitter and “Re-Tweeting” this post (Top of this post). You may re-tweet this once a day for an additional entry (leave a comment each time you tweet and a link to each tweet).
Earn 1 Entry by entering another one of my current giveaways (Leave the contest name in your comment)
Earn 2 Entries by signing up the Scott Values Program. It’s free and you get free coupons and get free rewards. One of the free rewards is a free family fun pass to an attraction of your choice. You can read my post if you’d like more info.
Earn 3 Entries for subscribing to Christian Clippers by email or RSS Reader Feed. Never miss out on the deals by getting one email update daily (no spam just one email). You must confirm your subscription. *If you are already a subscriber just tell me and Thanks!
The winner’s are chosen by “And The Winner Is” plug in. The winner’s will be notified by email and have 48 hrs to respond before another winner is chosen. Please be sure to check your “spam” folder. In addition to the winning email, the winners will be listed on the winners page.
Disclosure: I received a sample for review purposes. The giveaway prize is provided by the sponsor. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.