I thought it would be fun to share menu plans with you each week and I’d love for you to share yours too! I will be posting this on Wednesday or Thursday depending on my schedule. Wednesday is the day my grocery store ad comes out and I base my shopping off of that. I’m a mid-week shopper!
I’m very strict about scheduling dinners for the week because I get very busy during the day. I don’t schedule my meals for a specific day because I never know what mood I’ll be in so I take it day by day. My goal is to make sure I have enough meals lined up for 7 days and then I choose from those meals. I have a file on my computer called dinners so I remember what I shopped for
- Parmesan Chicken and Green Beans with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joe’s and Healthy Homemade French Fries
- Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas and Rice
- Linguine Shrimp Scampi and Salad
- Date Night – Going to the NewsBoys Concert!!!
- Bible Study Night – We do a Pot Luck
- Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
I’d love it if you shared your meal plan for the week. I love new tasty recipes!!!